|Daily Rates (US$) for 2018|
|1 Client / 1 Guide (Plains game)||US$ 380.00|
|2 Clients / 1 Guide (Plains game)||US$ 300.00|
|Non-hunters (Per Person)||US$ 175.00|
|Trophy Fees (US$) for 2018|
|Gemsbuck / Oryx||US$ 800.00|
|Burchell's Zebra||US$ 1300.00|
|Hartman's Zebra||US$ 1300.00|
|Black Wildebeest||US$ 1500.00|
|Blue Wildebeest||US$ 1200.00|
|Red Hartebeest||US$ 900.00|
|Damara Dik-Dik||US$ 3000.00|
|Cheetah if available||US$ 3000.00|
|Game Birds||US$ 175.00 p/d|
|Giraffe *||US$ 3500.00|
|Waterbuck *||US$ 2500.00|
|Sable *||US$ 6800.00|
|Roan *||US$ 8800.00|
|Nyala *||US$ 4500.00|
|Lechwe *||US$ 4000.00|
|Tsessebe *||US$ 4500.00|
|Rifle Rental||US$ 200.00 per hunting period|
|Ammunition||US$ 8.50 per round|
*Giraffe, Waterbuck, Sable, Roan, Nyala, Lechwe, Tsessebe are hunted on concession areas on availability and can be hunted form blinds or walk and stalk.
Wounded animals not found are paid in full. Hunting season is from February to November, we advise Bow hunters as from May after the rainy season.
Prices are subject to change for 2019.
- Hunting license fees.
- All pre-hunt preparations.
- Service of the hunting guide, trackers, skinners and driver.
- Four wheel drive hunting vehicle.
- Field preparation of trophies, Skinning, Salting and Tagging.
- Luxurious accommodation at Damara Dik-Dik Lodge.
- All meals and beverages.
- Daily maid and laundry service.
- Sightseeing tours on Damara Dik-Dik Ranch, including 4x4 mountain driving.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Transport costs from abroad to Windhoek International Airport and Airport taxes.
- Optional travel by aircraft from Windhoek International Airport to Tsumeb.
- International phone calls and faxes.
- Insurance and medical expenses of any kind. We recommend the guest to be insured (health, accident, luggage).
- Taxidermist fees, transporting and shipping of trophies.
- Import permits and fees required by countries other than Namibia.
- Sightseeing excursions other than on Damara Dik-Dik Ranch.
- Gratuities to camp staff.
- All Alcoholic drinks.
- Accommodation expenses before and after the scheduled trophy hunting period.
- 1% Tourism Levy on daily rate.
- U$ 400.00 per vehicle transport to and from Windhoek International Airport (Round-Trip)
- 15 % GOV.Tax on daily rates.
- 15 % GOV.Tax on wounded animals that is not recovered.
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of U$ 1000.00 is payable on confirmation of booking. The down payment is not refundable in the case of unforeseen cancellation. The booking can, however, be transferred to another person. All payments must be made in cash, bank transfers, or credit cards with arrangement.
To go to Etosha National Park • Otjikoto Lake • The famous Meteorite • Take a few days and go to the Kavango river and enjoy some tiger fishing • even a few days to Swakopmund at the coast of Namibia also for great fishing and sightseeing